SCAAR recognizes the importance of protecting all personal information. The following types of information are gathered to process transactions, fulfill requests, and maintain the REALTOR® Association’s membership records:
- Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
- Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit our site or communicate with us by email (for example, your domain name, your email address, and what pages you visit); and
- Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
This information is used to:
- Notify you of updates to our sites.
- Notify you of relevant products and services.
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
- Compile directories.
- Track usage of our website.
SCAAR does not sell email addresses. We do provide Affiliate members only, upon request, with an electronic list of email addresses for REALTOR® members only. We provide SCAAR members, upon request, with member rosters in a PDF format. We also sell mailing labels to members who request them. Only office mailing addresses are provided.
Credit information provided when payments are made by credit card or electronic check for products, dues or other services via the REALTOR® Electronic Commerce Network (“E-Commerce Network”) or SCAAR will only be used to process the transactions you request. The information will be provided to and maintained by reputable credit reporting databases, but will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
SCAAR maintains security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today’s technology permits.
NAR utilizes a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs. Communication Preferences may be revised. Login to Realtor®.org to change your preferences and examine and update your existing account.
Members may edit their personal contact information directly on the SCAAR Member portal found here: https://scaarportal.ramcoams.net or by emailing Kelly@stcloudrealtors.com or via phone 320-253-7149.